2.11.2013

lingerie lovers beware...


Hey ladies! I just wanted to give a little shout out to my girl Maddie over at Madalynne. I know you already follow her blog (right? right?!) because it's awesome and chock full of knowledge that only us sewists can appreciate, so maybe you've already seen the big news...

Maddie is launching a line of lingerie patterns! And the first one, the Amerson undie, is available to download for free! You can get a sneak peek of the rest of the line in this super lovely photo shoot that Maddie put together. 

I actually got to take a peek at the pattern last week and it's, well, gorgeous! And I'm not talking just about the undies themselves. Everything about the design and layout is really beautiful and well-thought-out, and how incredible are Anto's illustrations?! Anyway, go snag yourself a free pattern! I'm itching to try and make these from some silky scraps that have been lingering on the edge of my sewing table for far too long. Now I just need to get my hands on some lingerie elastics... any suggestions?

xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I've been receiving a lot of great criticism this morning for things I would not have thought about, which means that my next pattern is going to be A+

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to make these! They're so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of our sweet Maddie, and thank you very much for the lovely compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete